Employee Engagement is the Hot Topic
- 51% of the U.S. workforce is not engaged (Gallup)
- Disengaged employees cost organizations between $450 and $550 billion annually (The Engagement Institute)
- Disengaged workers cause massive losses in productivity – between $450 and $500 billion a year (Mental Health America)
- Only 16% of employees said they felt “connected and engaged” by employers (EmployeeChannel)
The potential of the average person is like a huge ocean unsailed, a new continent unexplored, a world of possibilities waiting to be released and channeled toward some great good. Brian Tracy
- Are you looking for a different way to encourage your employees to be fully engaged while at work?
- Do you wish your employees were aligned with your Company’s mission or Department objectives and goals?
- Do you have members of your staff who don’t quite perform to their potential or maybe actually bring the performance of the rest of your Team down?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then please consider the “Perform at Your Best” seminar by Brian Tracy. This training has modules such as these and many more.
- Keys to Peak Performance
- Taking Charge of Your Life
- Managing Your Emotions
- Seven Steps to Goal Achievement
- Managing Your Career
- High Performance Teamwork
This course is a two-day session lead by 2 certified FocalPoint Coaching and Training facilitators with an emphasis on proven adult learning techniques and many interactive exercises. Thought provoking questions like these are asked throughout the course:
- Why are you on the payroll?
- What three ways do you add value to your work and your company every single day?
- List three ways that you can help other people in your business do their jobs better?
- What do you value most in life? What is most important to you?
- What one great thing would you dare to dream if you knew you could not fail?
Brian Tracy’s seminars have been presented to over 5 million people around the world and have changed lives! The course includes a participant workbook, an audio USB of Brian Tracy’s Perform at Your Best presentation and 3 follow up webinars to ensure that participants are utilizing the techniques and lessons learned during the course.